Saturday, September 19, 2009

Overanalysis

I was driving home from work, thinkin' about my Civ paper and how I wanted to word different parts, when suddenly, Snow White popped into my head.

So then I was thinking about Snow White, and how the 7 dwarfs must be a metaphor for the 7 days it took God to create the world, and how the poison apple was a symbol for . . . well, duh. And then the whole "true love's kiss" was a representation of the love of Christ, and that His is the only way to salvation.

And then I remembered that Snow White is a Disney movie, and that I was really tired. Then I felt foolish.

Such are my thought processes on a daily basis.

P.S. My paper is due on Tuesday, but I'll hopefully have a finished draft on Monday morning, so comments and editing things are welcome. :)

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny! At least your mind is thinking of important things like metaphors, salvation and dwarfs. The only thing going through my mind all day is "don't beat the kids... only 8 more hours til sleep... feed the kids... only 4 more hours til sleep... can I come up with an excuse why I can't exercise... yay! bedtime."

    ReplyDelete