Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Desire

Life life life.

My goodness, where to begin?

I'm in love. With Walt Whitman. As if you couldn't already tell. I've got several poems taped up around my room.

Hair Peace sign is in development.

Reading the heck out of Plato. I also know what I'm doing for my next Pen & Sword project (after this blasted exam is over): I'd like to take over Plato's style and create a "lost dialogue" of sorts, entitled "Justification." I have this idea that in Crito, Socrates is (without directly stating it) equating Law with Soul, and the governed body with the physical body. It's a multifaceted concept, and I think I could pull enough out to satisfy Griggs.

I desperately need to go to the Cinema. I haven't been in so long! After this crushing week is over, I think I shall. Pirate Radio looks good. Then, too, if Bright Star is still anywhere around, I might see that. Also, whenever it gets out, Fantastic Mr. Fox, because I'm actually still a fourth-grader at heart, and Roald Dahl is one of my favorite authors, and the animation style looks gorgeous!

I'm euphoric. The almighty internet told me that Good Earth Natural Foods stocks Tofurky! Hoorah! This Thanksgiving is going to be excellent.

Lastly, I am seriously looking for a nature-oriented job this summer. Somewhere in the mountains. A paid Hermitage would, I think, be most premium, but those aren't super common anymore. Alas and alack, I will search on.

No comments:

Post a Comment