Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy

This week has been crazy, especially with preparation for finals. But I absolutely subscribe to Socrates' theory of Pleasure and Pain being hung together.

Prof. Westover asked me to stay after class today. He just told me that he's recommended me to the writing center for a job/internship next semester (or next year? I'm not sure). He said that they're losing some of their best writers to graduation, and he felt that I would be a wonderful replacement.

Warm fuzzies. :)

And guess what? I love people, heartfelt connections, and discovery.

Plus, I currently have a pair of french pastries which will be consumed whilst watching The Diving Bell and the Butterfly with a friend that I've taken too long to appreciate.

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." -John Lennon.

P.S. OMD, I've never really gone through that experience, but when I do, it's good to know that you'll be there for me.

1 comment:

  1. I can see why, with the writing center. You do have amazing prose. Like amazing.

    ReplyDelete