Thursday, May 14, 2009

Set your phasers on STUNNING

I attended the very first showing of Star Trek in Utah county. It was on May 7th at 7:00 PM. Being among the first to see the show, we got one thing that few later show-goers would get:

Trekkies.

Oh yes. I almost touched one.

It was so crazy, because they were so realistic. I mean, the Spock-trekkie looked exactly like Leonard Nimoy! He was 5'4", had a Mountain Dew belly, and smelled like hot pockets. I know, right? It was like we were actually on the U.S.S. Enterprise, staring into the face of the greatest Hucan (Human/Vulcan hybrid) this galaxy has ever known.

Also, watch THIS, 'cause I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Crap, you're funny! Have you seen 'Trekkies'? It's some documentary, that my sister says is hilarious (my sister-in-law just got mad at it, because she couldn't stand that these people were for real). Well, I have not yet seen it, but this just reminded me that I have our next movie rental decision covered.

    ReplyDelete