Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Update?

I feel like a crappy blog owner, because when I started this blog, I wanted to use it as a sort of e-journal thing. Because unless I feel particularly passionate, I don't usually write down my experiences. Lately, it seems to have become a dumping ground for all of my random whims and notions; half finished essays and semi-thought-out ramblings litter the "drafts" page. I'm not saying I'm upset about it. On the contrary - I'm quite pleased with the result of some of the stuff. I just feel that perhaps, once a month at least, I can actually come out and say what's going on in my life.

And so we go!

I work, and go to school, and sleep sometimes.

Wow . . . Now I remember why I focus on ambiguous metaphysical stuff. It's a heckuva lot more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment