Sunday, November 22, 2009

Cowboys

Cowboys and Indies was the best. Well, maybe not the best, but pretty dang close. I challenge you to go to an ER show and try not to dance. Just try it. Seve vs. Evan was epic, too. Moses was a lot more mellow, so I wasn't quite as drawn in, but the other Cowboy band, Code Hero, was fantastic. Unfortunately, the crowd sucked. Droves of insolent, rude high school seniors talked over both Code Hero's and Moses' sets; I think part of the reason that ER and SvE stuck out was because they were loud enough to drown out the chatter. Also, apparently there's an ongoing joke betwixt the members of Seve vs. Evan, that involves the removal of shirts:



On another note, I am pee-my-pants excited for the Dec. 4 show. The Russel brothers, as mudbison and Isaac Russel, will be playing together, and I cannot wait.


Come on Wednesday. You're almost here.

1 comment:

  1. Man, I wish I could be hip and join you in your music-festing! I'll have to check out some of those names you threw out there, as your taste in music isn't too bad :)

    ReplyDelete