Friday, July 9, 2010

I guess I'm done

I love these people.

And these people, too.

So yesterday, after my third consecutive day of being at the store for 10 hours, I lost it. I closed early, and blew off cleaning to go see a couple of shows (the above-mentioned beloveds) and get a strawberry-oreo milkshake.

Totally worth it.

And as a side note, in less than 72 hours, I will be watching Paul McCartney. It's funny: I've been brushing up on the Beatles songs that I can play on guitar. I think it's because I secretly hope that Paulie will hurt his hand (in a very mild way), and that no one else in his band will know the songs, so he'll have to ask the audience, "Can anyone here play Jenny Wren?" to which I will triumphantly respond in the affirmative, and then me and my favorite Beatle will rock out together.

Don't judge me.

2 comments:

  1. We all have our silly daydreams... you are just secure enough to share yours with the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and have SO MUCH FUN at the concert. I'm a bit jealous. Okay, I'm a lot jealous.

    ReplyDelete